Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Pricing & Trading Options - A 3-day training programme in London with IFF
This Pricing & Trading Options course has been tailored to provide financial professionals with a comprehensive and up-to-date overview on the options markets and their valuation, hedging and structuring.
With inclusion of numerous industry case studies, delegates will become familiar with key issues as well as exotic options, their characteristics and how to effectively employ them. Upon completion of this course, delegates will have a solid understanding of the following:
- Understand the mechanics of option pricing and valuation
- Create trading strategies using single and multiple options
- Learn how to exploit arbitrage opportunities using leverage
- Develop efficient hedging strategies and understand when they can fail
- Understand how to manage the risks inherent when using options
- Learn practical techniques for building and pricing sophisticated structured products
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training programme is aimed at individuals and finance professionals seeking an introductory understanding of the options markets and their associated products and processes.
Training Course Content
The programme for this Pricing & Trading Options training course is as follows:
- Options: The Fundamentals
- Basic Option Strategies with a Focus on Currency Options
- Risk Management – Understanding the Greeks and their Interaction
- Interest Rate Options
- Option Pricing Tools
- More Complex Options
- Exotic Options and Their Pricing Features
- Structuring Bonds and MTNs Using Options
The cost of this training programme is £2,199 + VAT per delegate.
This course can also be delivered for your company, at your premises and tailored to your needs. In Company Training saves you money - and increases results - and can be delivered worldwide.
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...
Find out more about this Pricing & Trading Options course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!