Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Mechanics of Derivatives and Financial ProductsIFF - International Faculty of Finance
The Mechanics of Derivatives and Financial Products
The Mechanics of Derivatives and Financial products distance learning course is designed to provide information on the uses and applications of derivative products and financial securities.
During this course participants will learn about these products as well as:
- Their unique differences
- The inherent risks
- How they are applied in the global market
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those already working securities and derivatives field who want to expand their knowledge and gain a much more detailed holistic understanding of the products. It will also benefit those working in functions that come into contact with securities and derivatives such as trading, risk, audit, product control and treasury.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Equities, Global Equity Markets and Indices
- Fixed Income Securities
- Money Market Securities, Foreign Exchange and Settlement
- Exchange Traded Funds and Collective Investment Schemes
- Exchange Traded Derivatives: Futures and Options
- Key Elements of Swaps
- Risk Management with Derivatives
- Trading Derivatives, Hedging and Investment Strategies
This course costs £1999.
As one of the world's leading specialist financial training organisations, The International Faculty of Finance, provides participants in the global financial markets with intensive technical training programmes designed to help them succeed on the global stage. Established in 1991 we...