Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certified in Financial Planning and Analysis (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified in Financial Planning and Analysis In-House Course
This intensive 5-day in-company seminar which will review all key topics which define the five knowledge domains outlined in AFP’s FP&A Certification Test Specifications, and will offer specific guidance and insight regarding how to apply the material in a real-world environment. Participants on this in-house course will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills encompassing: financial accounting and reporting, building and interpreting financial projections, the effective communication of business and financial information, the effective definition and management of FP&A projects, and how to leverage Business Intelligence (BI), Corporate Performance Management (CPM), Excel, and ERP systems to deliver an outstanding FP&S function at your company.
This company-specific course will be facilitated by an instructor with an unparalleled background and perspective on FP&A best practices in theory and in practice. Achieving AFP’s Corporate FP&A Professional certification helps professionals enter a strategic role and offers a competitive advantage relative to peers in a dynamic job market.
This advanced training programme is worth 35 NASBA CPE credits.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for those in your company who are:
Professionals preparing for AFP’s Certified Corporate FP&A Professional exam
- Practitioners executing or directing finance and/ or FP&A functions.
- Technical and administrative staff supporting FP&A and the corporate finance function.
- Professionals marketing, developing and/or imple- menting products and services for use by FP&A, ac- counting, and finance organizations.
- Technology and service providers developing and implementing products and services for use by corporate FP&A organizations.
- Consultants specializing in the FP&A.
- Accounting,Finance,and FP&A instructors teaching at educational institutions.
- Students with an interest in finance/business related field.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Your team will:
1. Discover the knowledge and gain the confidence you need to pass AFP’s Certified Corporate FP&A Professional exam.
2. Learn specific techniques to leverage in answering the exam questions correctly.
3. Identify specific opportunities to increase the strategic value offered by the FP&A function at your company.
4. Align people, process and right-size the technology to deliver the FP&A services that your company needs to support strategic flexibility and company growth.
5. Define actions to improve your relationships with technology and services providers, colleagues and peers.
Training Course Content
- Day 1: Gathering and Interpreting Information
- Day 2: Finance Fundamentals
- Day 3: Analyzing Information
- Day 4: Building Financial Projections & Leveraging Technology
- Day 5: The Art of Taking the Exam, Practice Exams & Professional Development
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping meet your company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at your offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for LEORON Professional Development Institute
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Certified in Financial Planning and Analysis (In-House) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.