CFO Masterclass (In-house)
This four day course from Leoron is designed to give participants the skills that will enable them to develop the ability needed by senior finance leaders. Based on the competences for Advanced and C-Suite managers laid down in the Competency Framework for Chartered Global Management Accountants, participants will use case studies and discussions that will broaden their knowledge and network due to the elite level of participants that attend this course.
At the end of the program delegates will be eligible and ready to sit the final qualifying examination of the AICPA-CIMA leading the globally accredited designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Delegates should hold either a professional accounting qualification or an MBA or similar Masters Level qualification in finance or business.
Delegates should have at least 3 years senior management experience.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This Program is worth 28 NASBA CPE credits
Training Course Content
After completion of this coruse participants will have:
- Practical understanding of business models and the strategies that lead to a sustainable and profitable business
- An opportunity to gain the globally accredited designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Understanding of the application of corporate finance and risk management techniques to meet the strategic aims of a business
- Practice in the development and application of the people skills and leadership skills essential to effective finance leadership
- Opportunity to interact and network with other senior finance and management professionals in a constructive learning environment
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Partners for Quality Award recognizes an Employer providing support to an individual where there was a significant benefit to the Division or Society. LEORON institute was granted the prestigious award for their continued promotion of Organizational Excellence through training courses that are directly related to quality improvement techniques and methodologies they provide while promoting the values and mission of ASQ Quality Management Division.
Provider: LEORON Professional Development Institute
Built upon the strong experience in the manufacturing sector, which its founders developed in Sweden during the 90’s global expansion, LEORON evolved into the dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions. All across the...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this CFO Masterclass (In-house) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LEORON Institute is accredited by ANSI as, ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer.