How to Find Fraud & Corruption
How to Find Fraud & Corruption
Discover fraud and corruption early by applying a wide variety of powerful tried and tested recipes, deal with it promptly and keep your organisation healthy.
A “one-hundred percent practical” course packed full of relevant examples and cases that everyone can relate to. This course will give you the tools and recipes to turn fraud and corruption from something which is feared into an opportunity to win back lost money, preserve value, enhance reputation and boost your organisation´s moral.
Hone your fraud detection techniques and practice and perfect using recipes which detect fraud early so that you will be able to apply them in your own organisation after the course. You will receive and share the latest updates on how to track front companies and Dirty Money Centres / Constellations, and participate in live simulation exercises, round-table style peer discussions and share and compare your experiences.
This course is taught by practitioners sharing decades of experience of discovering fraud where no suspicion existed previously. The course will include dramas on film, realistic documents and data, case studies and downloadable slides and other documentation. In addition, all participants will receive a copy of the book “How to Find Fraud and Corruption – Recipes for the Aspiring Fraud Detective” by Nigel Iyer.
Participants who apply the techniques after returning to their organisations, and typically tend to find significant fraud soon after they return, paying back the investment in the course multiple times.
Why attend this course?
- Acquire cutting-edge skills in how to detect and discover the early warning signs of fraud and corruption, and deal with it constructively and humanely
- Become confident in zooming in” on where fraud and corruption is most likely to be happening so you can reduce reliance on whistleblower and be well ahead of the media
- Out-think the criminals so you can stop fraud and corruption at the gates and nip it in the bud
- Train your mind to pinpoint those transactions and behavioural patterns which exhibit the tell-tale signs of fraud amongst a sea of information
- Learn to “follow the money” using investigative techniques to see behind the façade of front companies, dirty money constellations and other fraudulent organisation
- Resolve incidents of suspected fraud effectively and profitably, thereby saving your organisation the cost and pains of a long and drawn-out investigation
- Make powerful and persuasive presentations to management on how to turn finding fraud into an opportunity to save and make money
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Every kind of Auditor who would like a return to finding fraud and corruption as part of their audits
- Financial controllers and directors who wish to ensure that they and their organisation are not caught unawares by fraud and corruption
- Risk Managers, Compliance Officers and those charged with Governance who are way beyond pro-forma tick-box compliance
- Security managers who would like to be ahead of the game and find fraud before it becomes a major problem
Training Course Content
- Day 1 - Demystification and becoming a Fraud Detective
- Section 1: Demystifying Fraud and Corruption
- Section 2: How to transform yourself into a Fraud Detective
- Day 2 - Trusted Recipes for the Fraud Detective
- Day 3 - Introduce, implement and be part of a leading edge Fraud and Corruption Detection Program in your organisation
Provider: ACI Learning
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this How to Find Fraud & Corruption course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams