CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and LeadershipResults Driven Group Dubai
CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership - 4 day open training course
The CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership focuses on helping senior managers develop their strategic leadership capability, focusing on the personal and interpersonal skills required, as well as the ability to manage change at an organisational level.
Delivered as a four day, the Certificate consists of two assignment entitled Strategic Leadership and Implementing Organisational Change Strategies. The former focuses on delivering a thorough exploration of strategic leadership skills as well as the ethical, cultural and social issues that can often impact leadership in an organisation. The latter is designed to help delegates explore the management models, tools and techniques needed to develop and implement successful change strategies to achieve organisational objectives.
Delegates completing the course and assignments will be eligible for Chartered Membership of the CMI - the highest status available in the management profession.
This course is run over four consecutive days at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City, Dubai, (non residential), four days in Cumbria (UK) (residential) and four days over six weeks at our Central London (UK) location.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for practising and aspiring senior managers, directors and/or future leaders within an organisation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates who complete the full programme and assignment receive the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership, recognised by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
Module one – Strategic leadership
- Develop the ability to be able to analyse the impact of the organisation’s culture and values on strategic leadership
- Debate how organisational specific, legal, regulatory and ethical requirements impact on strategic leadership demands
- Learn how to evaluate current and emerging social concerns and expectations impacting on strategic leadership in your organisation
- Discuss the relationship between strategic management and leadership in your organisation
- Learn how to evaluate leadership styles and their impact on strategic decisions
- Discuss why leadership styles need to be adapted indifferent situations
- Learn how to evaluate the impact of leadership styles on your organisation
- Learn how to evaluate two differing leadership strategies
- Determine situational variables which could cause a change in leadership strategy
- Analyse a leadership strategy to support your organisational direction
Module 2 - Implementing organisational change strategies
- Learn how to use a range of organisational change models or frameworks
- Apply a range of creative problem solving techniques to address change challenges
- Identify and justify change solutions that link to organisational strategic plans
- Learn how to evaluate a range of change implementation models
- Identify the criteria to select a change implementation model that supports organisational change
- Learn how to demonstrate the use of analytical tools to monitor the progress and the effect of change
- Assess monitoring and measurement techniques to change within your organisation
- Learn how to analyse strategies to minimize adverse effects of change
- Identify the processes to review the impact of the change
- Learn how to present the findings of the impact review
Flexible Payment Terms
If you are self-funding, please enquire about our flexible payment terms. A 30% deposit will be taken when you book to secure your place on the course. We will then set up an interest-free monthly payment plan by direct debit or credit card for the balance.
The Results Driven Group Price Comparison Offer
If you can price-match any of our open or bespoke residential courses, we will match the difference. Please see website for more details.
The programme cost includes, all meals and refreshments
Results Driven Group can also deliver this course as in-house training at your premises for a minimum of 6 delegates.
Results Driven Group - ILM Qualifications & Professional Development Training Courses
RDG specialise in bespoke skills training, CMI / ILM Leadership & Management, Coaching & Mentoring qualifications and professional development solutions. With over 20 years experience in the training industry, Results Driven Group have established an excellent reputation for the delivery...
Find out more about this CMI Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!