CIMA Accredited Sage Higher CertificateStudy365
Would you like to achieve an excellent Sage online accredited UK qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate online course.
The CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate has been created for those who have already completed the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate and want to learn how they can maximise the benefits of Sage 50 Accounts Professional. CIMA Accredited Sage online qualifications have been developed in partnership with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), and will provide you with the most up-to-date skills required by employers. Having a CIMA Accredited Sage online qualification on your CV will hugely enhance your employability, enabling you to run the payroll system for your own business.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete this course will be awarded with the CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate.
Training Course Content
What will I learn?
- Final accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, limited liability partnerships and not for profit organisations.
- The importing and exporting data, advanced credit control and cash flow
- The use of foreign trader accounts, and detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting.
- Gain an accredited UK qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- Learners will be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
The course is self-contained with self-assessments and practice tests, followed by a final online assessment.
Sage is the UK’s most popular accounting software, used by thousands of businesses of all sizes. Sage is also utilised worldwide as it provides an efficient and complete computerised accounts solution for businesses – whether that be businesses with an accounts department or individuals/business owners who track their own accounts.
Upon completion, you will be awarded with the CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate.
This training course could help you to fulfil any of the following job roles:
- Accounts Assistant (average UK yearly salary: £18,557 / average US yearly salary: $37,809)
- Bookkeeper (average UK yearly salary: £20,443 / average US yearly salary: $40,743)
- Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £17,207 / average US yearly salary: $43,623)
- Payroll Manager (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Administrator (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Specialist (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
- Payroll Clerk (average UK yearly salary: £30,568 / average US yearly salary: $63,767)
Find out more about this CIMA Accredited Sage Higher Certificate course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!