Management Development - Professional Education by Training Works
If you’re not happy - we won’t invoice you. This cost effective, enjoyable, interactive program allows you to choose the most important modules for your managers.
The delegates will undertake a wide range of structured and enjoyable workshops to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn how to think and behave as a leaders and managers
- Develop skills in communication at all levels
- Develop a flexible, positive, structured management team for the continued profitable operation of your organisation
"If you're not satisfied with the training - we won't invoice you!" - Training Works
Suitability - Who should attend?
This management program is ideal for managers who have responsibility for leading and managing other people. This course is suitable for managers who have had little or no management training. It’s also appropriate for managers who have had training but would benefit from the chance to revisit best practice and gain more experience from sessions with their peers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing this course.
This program is custom-made, meaning the course can be as short or as long as needed and will cover the topics required by the participants. Some topics that can be explored through this course are:
- How to understand your role as a leader and manager
- How to understand and manage change
- How to be a good leader and motivate your team
- How to manage meetings and present your ideas
- How to train your team
- How to plan and run an induction course
- How to hold constructive conversations
- How to have one to ones with your team and manage performance
- How to recruit and select future staff
- How to use a coaching style of management
- How to communicate well via email
- How to write great reports
- How to communicate assertively and manage conflict
- How to plan and manage your time, and delegate effectively
Prices start from £795 per day. This includes all phone calls, planning, admin, preparation, design, delivery, training packs, copy write of the materials for the future and an email copy of the notes by request.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Training Works UK - "If you're not satisfied with the training - we won't invoice you!"
With over thirty years experience in customer service, sales, organisational psychology and management, Training Works offers flexible staff and management training for business professionals and companies. Their courses are designed to improve the effectiveness, communication skills and ultimate results within...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Management development course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!