HR and Payroll Management
In a highly competitive market, employers recognise that employees with the right skills, experience and knowledge are essential to the success of their businesses. Human resources (HR) plays a key role in modern organizations and businesses, be they private sector, public sector or voluntary.
Managing and processing a business’s payroll is an important task, and it’s vital that those handling the payroll have a full understanding and knowledge of the processes involved. The understanding and operating of a payroll system within a business is an essential requirement both from a financial control aspect and in order to meet with regulations laid down by HMRC.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for?
- Whether you are just starting out in HR or looking to take your career to the next level, this course will give you the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- If you’re a beginner wanting to learn how to run the business payroll from scratch or to manage the business’s payroll, we would recommend you start with learning all the principles and practices of how a manual payroll is run and this will be an ideal course you for that.
Thisonline training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 30 guided learning hours.
- Hr management
- Administrative human resource management
- Bookkeeping and payroll management
There are countless roles in HR & Payroll management and many different ways you can climb the ladder to make your way to the top.
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Clerk
- Office Administrator/ Office Manager
- H Account Clark
- R Administrator
- HR Assistant
- HR Manager
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- HR Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- HR Executive
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Suitability - Who should attend?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this HR and Payroll Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!