Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Business Performance Management Metrics: The Blueprint for Success - A Workshop
Why are we not achieving our goals? To what degree do extreme events impact us? Performance management answers many of these types of questions. It is not sufficient to implement a performance improvement project today. What is needed is an effective and efficient way to achieve continuous improvement through the skillful use of performance measures. The successful deployment of a performance measurement, management and reporting system is a key component of the tools needed for success.
From strategy to operations, performance is at the core of management focus today. More than just financial measures, quantitative, qualitative and semantic measures have emerged as critical to success today. Measures and measurement systems form the foundation of returning value to investors and owners of an enterprise. As a result, the improvement of performance is one of the significant tasks of managers today. Successful performance management achieves a lean and more flexible enterprise that returns best results.
This workshop includes a perspective of using measures to understand the past, the current and the possible future performance of the organization. More current management disciplines and approaches for performance measurement are covered in some detail with examples.
Developing performance management skills depends on hands on experiences along with core performance concepts. Participants can use the workshop learning experience as a performance improvement template in their organization.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is intended for:
- Business Planners
- Performance Analysts
- Process Analysts and Managers,
- Strategic Planners
- Strategic Planning Specialists
- Quality Managers
- IT Specialists
- IT Specialists and Business Analysts
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By attending this highly beneficial course, delegates will:
- Apply analytics to tease out improvement opportunities
- Understand the role and use of metrics in successful management
- Select the metrics that are most appropriate for improving performance
- Distinguish between strategic performance and operational performance
- Analyze the metrics to produce the most likely successful direction to take
- Describe the need for baseline measurements as a means of assessing improvement success
- Explain the difference between alternate structures of metric analysis like business intelligence and performance management
- Efficiently gather metrics material for performance documentation
- Explain why measures are important to assessing return on investment for improvement
- Demonstrate how to identify productivity improvement opportunities
- Describe how metrics context provides a useful measure of risk and change for improvement
Request information for a training quote
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for soon a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...
Find out more about this Business Performance Management Metrics: The Blueprint for Success course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.