Course OverviewWith this 'UX Design for Beginners' course, you will learn to improve User Experience of Websites, Mobile Apps or any product by applying UX, Usability & Interaction Design principle! Project Files Included. Length: 5 hrs 14 min.
Start your UX Design career NOW with this UX Design for Beginners course.
This course will walk you through all the Principles, Essential Concepts and Behavior Patterns of Humans “ when they use Websites, Mobile Apps or any product “ so you can Design better digital products and delight your users.
Develop mindsets and skills to deliver a better UX for any Website, Mobile App or product. This course is full of latest practical examples and screenshots of UX problems which a lot of Designers, developers and Product managers are making with their products.
Whether you're a designer, developer, or are completely new to UX DESIGN, you'll leave this course with a practical understanding of which qualities make products delightful, efficient, functional and usable.
What We'll Cover:
- How to become UX Designer
- Learn about HCD & User Centered Design models
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX Design (Double Diamond model of Design)
- Develop Root cause analysis skill and learn about 7 Steps of Action
- How Human mental and Physical limits effects UX
- How to reduce Cognitive load to improve User Experience
- Use UX principles to instantly identify problems in your product
- How to avoid common UX problems in Websites and mobile apps
- How Discoverability, learnability and feedback improves UX of your digital products?
- Design patterns and Anticipatory Design
- Identify usability or Interaction Design problems with just a glance
- Why Human behavior with Digital Products is important for UX?
- How to improve Conversion by eliminating barriers to entry?
- How to use Google Analytics to know more about user ?
- How Users scan and read on your websites? and a lot more
- UX CASE STUDY: Find and solve the UX problems within an actual Medical App
Enjoy all the Real-World Examples inside this course and start your UX Design Career by mastering these basics in the right way.Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go. Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access Running Time: 5 Hours 14m Platform: Windows & MAC OS Level: Beginner to Intermediate Project Files: IncludedStream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad„¢, iPhone„¢, iPod„¢ Touch and most Android devices.
As one of the market-leaders in distance-learning and self-study multimedia-based training, Learning247 provides the most cost-effective route to enable you to update and improve upon your skills; and all without the massive prices that are regularly seen throughout the training...
Find out more about this UX Design for Beginners Online Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!