Peason BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and LeadershipSouth London College
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is designed to provide you the opportunity to advance your career across a range of industries. You will receive a professional qualification at the completion of this course. Getting certified in this Diploma will let you reach senior employment positions. If you aspire to take on senior job roles, you can study further in the same area or related vocational area. The certification will improve your skills and knowledge in management and leadership which may be required for your desired career choice.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is ideal if you want to develop your technical knowledge and managerial expertise in people, performance and processes effectively within an organisation. If you are already employed in leadership and management roles such as Business Manager, Area Manager or Business Improvement Manager, this is an excellent course for your career. You can use this certification to become competent in your job role and enhance your knowledge in leadership and management, personal and professional development, resource planning and developing productive working relationships. The course will effectively discuss conflict resolution, performance management and conflict management within the organisation.
Eligible for TOTUM card - TOTUM is the #1 student discount card and app giving you access to exclusive student deals on food and fashion, tech and travel and everything in between.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership has been developed to give learners the opportunity to:
- Gain insight of the specific skills needed for vocational sectors
- Engage in learning that is relevant to them and which gives them opportunities to develop a range of skills, techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in their chosen career
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 4 vocationally-related qualification
- Progress to employment in a particular vocational sector
- Qualification type:BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level:Level 4
- Accreditation status:Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):126
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):370
- Qualification number (QN):601/3500/1
- Availability:UK and International
Suitability - Who should attend?
Learners must be over the age of 18, and demonstrate the following:
- Level 2/3 qualification (or equivalent) / Mature applicant with A level (or equivalent) and work experience.
- A standard of literacy and numeracy supported by a general education equivalent to 4 GCSEs at Grade A*-C.
- If English is not your first language, you need to produce recognised proof of your English language proficiency.
Upon submission of the documents your application will be reviewed. If you fail to meet the entry requirements of the programme your application will not be accepted.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership. It will make you marketable to potential employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Awarding body (Accreditation)
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organisations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
Training Course Content
Awarding Body Registration
Principles Of Building Respectful And Productive Working Relationships In Organizations [H/506/4454]
Managing Personal And Professional Development [Y/506/4452]
Principles Of Management And Leadership In Organizations [L/506/4478]
Operational And Human Resource Planning And Management [R/506/4479]
Budget Management [Y/506/3866]
Principles Of Business Strategic Planning And Development [F/506/4459]
Understand The Legal Context Of Business [D/506/1939]
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership is a 370 TQT, 37 credit and 126 guided learning hour (GLH) qualification that consists of three mandatory units.Mandatory units
- Unit 1: Principles of Building Respectful and Productive Working Relationships in Organisations
- Unit 2: Managing Personal and Professional Development
- Unit 3: Principles of Management and Leadership in Organisations
- Unit 4: Operational and Human Resource Planning and Management
- Unit 07: Budget Management
- Unit 10: Principles of Business Strategic Planning and Development
- Unit 13: Understand the Legal Context of Business
To pass this course the learner must have successfully passed all the assessment criteria. The purpose of assessment is to ensure that effective learning has taken place to give learners the opportunity to:
- Meet the standard determined by the assessment criteria
- Achieve the learning outcomes
All units within these qualifications are internally assessed. The qualifications are criterion referenced, based on the achievement of all the specified learning outcomes.
The Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership provides an introduction to the skills, qualities and knowledge that may be required for employment in a particular vocational sector. This course provides learners with realistic and appropriate career related opportunities worldwide for 21st century employment markets.
Once learners successfully complete the Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management and Leadership learners can go onto study the Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award or Certificate in Management and Leadership, or pursue employment opportunities. The qualification will assist learners to seek progression in senior managerial roles, and to develop their knowledge of management and leadership. Learners can seek employment as Senior Managers, Directors or Head of Department.
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
Vocational & College Courses