Management and Leadership CourseCourtney Associates (Global)
Management and Leadership Course
Introduction To Management and Leadership - 1-Day Course
One of the toughest challenges that professionals face at work is the ability to manage others. The Introduction To Management and Leadership course is a 1-day programme that provides an introduction into the field of Management and covers all of the topics that a manager needs to know when performing in this important role.
This course uses theory and practice to help participants increase their confidence in the field of Leadership and Management and to provide them with a toolkit of skills and the essential knowledge to work with confidence in this challenging, but very rewarding area.&
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who manages, supervises, or leads a team, and who is looking to develop their skills, knowledge, confidence, and understanding of how to inspire their team to deliver outstanding results and to be recognized as an effective leader and role model to others. This course is also suitable for new managers who have no formal training and mangers who need a refresher course from all industries and sectors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course participants will have a better understanding of how to lead, motivate and inspire their team to work more cohesively and deliver better results to achieve team goals and objectives.&
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:&
- Defining the “Role of the Manager”
- Understanding the difference between Leadership and Management
- Establishing your credibility and authority as a supervisor/team leader
- Motivating your people towards success
- Managing workloads and increasing the productivity of your team by applying Effective Delegation and Time Management techniques
- Managing Performance and setting Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Feedback Effectively
- Using recognized tools and techniques to understand different personalities and behaviours within your team, and also manage any Conflict that may arise
- Holding Difficult Conversations with team members regarding under performance
- Getting the most out of Team Meetings
The cost of this course is& £295 + VAT per person.
Discounts are available for multiple bookings - Request Information for more details.&
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Courtney Associates (Global)
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.9Based on 12 reviews
Find out more about this Management and Leadership Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!