Smart leaders realize that career advancement is based on the business results they achieve rather than the knowledge they hold, and in today’s world of rapid change, agility is required to deliver these results. With this Agile training course, you will apply and facilitate an Agile leadership framework, realize your career aspirations, and advance your organization’s goals.
What is the difference between Agile Leadership and Certified Agile Leadership® (CAL)?
- The two courses are independent of each other - you can take either or both - however, Course 3401, Agile Leadership, is a natural prerequisite training to the Certified Agile Leadership course. In Course 3401, you will use the Agile Leadership Framework to self-assess and then build your Agile behaviours toolkit. You will learn to embrace uncertainty, recognise root causes, apply different Agile methodologies, sharpen your influencing skills, and improve the work environment for Agile teams.
- Continue your training in Course 1822, Certified Agile Leadership, which is focused on how to apply good leadership principles to support Scrum teams. It will dive in to the policies, procedures and structures needed to support Scrum (HR policies, purchasing, the role of functional and project managers, making the PMO into a Product support office, how to scale Scrum, etc.).
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no pre-requisites for the course
Training Course Content
The Agile Leadership Framework
- Finding your leadership style through the prism of established leadership models
- Evaluating prevalent leadership models
- The Agile Leadership Model
- Building your analytical and behavioural skill sets
- Defining the behaviours and values of the Agile leader
- Adding Business Value to the Organisational Mission
Appreciating diverse organisational cultures
- Analysing the characteristics of hierarchal and adaptive structures
- The myth of the broken organisation
- Distinguishing complicated, complex and chaotic systems
- Agile and the Fifth Discipline
For more information visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this Agile Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!