People Management Skills for New Supervisors & Team LeadersFocus on Training
People Management Skills for New Supervisors & Team Leaders
Suitable for supervisors, team and section leaders who are new to their role or who have had no previous training in the basics of people management. Supervisors with more experience, please refer to 'Team Management and Leadership Skills for Supervisors & Team Leaders'.
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Training Course Content
This training course will enable you to:-
- Develop the key people management skills to ensure success in your supervisory role.
- Enhance the effectiveness/performance of your team and the achievement of objectives and results.
- Set and reach both personal and team objectives using delegation and time management skills.
- Understand how to overcome barriers to communication.
- Motivate, manage and lead your team and individuals to meet objectives and deliver results.
- Help staff solve problems which lead to under-performance.
- Handle difficult situations and people using empathy and constructive feedback.
- Effectively supervise individuals you used to work alongside.
- Practise the skills of assertiveness and active listening.
- Deal more effectively and confidently with disciplinary situations or conflict.
For more information Visit University Website.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this People Management Skills for New Supervisors & Team Leaders course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!