How to Manage Remote TeamsLeading Edge Leadership
How to Manage Remote Teams
All available course dates
How to Manage Remote Teams
Managing remotely is going to be the norm for a while and there is expected to be a long-term shift in how people will work in the future. There is, however, still an expectation for the delivery of performance. If managers fail to grasp the key elements of successfully managing their team remotely, the chances are they will struggle to deliver that performance.
This webinar is designed to enable you to effectively manage your team from a distance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for managers and leaders who are keen to explore the secrets of managing remotely.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
In 90 minutes you will learn tips and techniques to enable you to remotely manage your team by:
- Understanding the importance of regular communication
- Knowing how to motivate individual team members
- Clarifying tasks, deliverables and deadlines
- Focusing on outcomes, not activity.
Training Course Content
In this webinar we explore the added challenges brought about by managing remotely – how do I maintain contact with my team, how often should I be in touch with individual team members and with my team collectively, what should my expectations be, how do I ensure that individual team members remain motivated and that work gets done and productivity is maintained?
Course delivery details
Our 90-minute bite-sized webinars are designed to make a powerful impact on what your people do and how they do it.
Finding time for training in today’s busy world isn’t easy. Leading Edge Leadership’s 90-minute bite-sized webinars provide your people with the flexibility to attend highly focused learning webinars that will fit in easily around their hectic work schedules.
Our team of nine highly experienced trainers provide a truly engaging virtual learning experience.
- Each webinar is completed in 90 minutes – no longer than the average meeting – and you can connect from anywhere in the world.
- Each webinar is highly focused and contains the essentials of the topic it covers.
- Up to three webinars can be held in any one day.
- You can choose any combination of webinar titles from our range of 65 webinar titles and have up to 25 attendeesin each webinar – so you can provide training for up to 75 attendees per day.
- The webinars are delivered “live” in a fast-paced, highly interactive style using a range of features (breakout rooms, polling, facilitated activities, video clips and story-telling).
- We deliver the webinars on our Zoom platform. We can also deliver the webinars on your preferred platform.
- Typically we deliver three 90-minute webinars in a day for most of our clients:
- 9.30 am – 11.00 am: Webinar 1
- 12.00 pm – 1.30 pm: Webinar 2
- 3.00 pm – 4.30 pm: Webinar 3
Incredibly time and cost efficient, this “How To” series of 90-minute webinars reflects the realities of today’s business environment.
Why choose Leading Edge Leadership
We offer a wide range of 90-minute webinars for clients worldwide - connect from anywhere, anytime
Our specialist trainers have over 15 years of experience in their field
We have over 1,000 course review ratings, averaging 4.7 out of 5 stars
Our 90-minute bite-sized webinars are priced on a sliding scale:
- 1st webinar: £750
- 2nd webinar: £500
- 3rd webinar: £250
A day of three webinars costs £1500 plus VAT. Book two or more days (of three webinars in a day) for £1400 plus VAT per day. This is our most cost effective option.
Book three webinars – delivered across three days (one webinar per day) for £1650 plus VAT.
Leading Edge Leadership
Leading Edge Leadership Ltd is a UK-based international training company specialising in providing 90-minute bite-sized leadership webinars, virtual leadership and management training programmes and coaching for organisations in most industries - FTSE 100, Councils, Universities, Tech, Law, Pharma, Telecoms, Banks,...
Find out more about this How to Manage Remote Teams course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Corporate Training for Teams