AutoCAD Training 2D & 3DLondon Training Group Ltd
AutoCAD Training 2D & 3D
Autocad is a software application for computer aided design(CAD) patterns and has become increasingly popular, making it an expert industry leader. Autocad softwares are very much in demand across all the industries from engineering, construction, interior design, civil, mechanical and all other sectors. Autocad has incredibly digitalized the way we create draftings, saving time and creating complex job made much simpler. Autocad is also capable of transforming 2D design to 3D, which will give you visualization in digital format.
Due to higher demand in CAD industries, lots of jobs have been created in the market, making it highly demanded skills in the industry. Whether you are looking to start your career in CAD industry or looking to update your skills, we have right Autocad course for you. Autocad course with us will begin from basic fundamental stage, proceeds onto intermediate level followed by advanced level. We being the AutoDESK Authorised Training Center, deliver a hands on Autocad course in London by Autodesk certified trainers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all levels.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
During this course, participants will gain the following:
- Corporate Training
- Hands-On Practical Training
- Exam Preparation
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
AutoCAD 2D Modeling Design
- AutoCAD and Working with the Windows Environment
- Creating Your First Drawing
- Viewing and Plotting a Drawing
- Basic CAD Drawing Techniques
- Understanding Layers and Linetypes
- Creating Basic Geometry
- Annotating a Drawing with Text and Hatching
- Drawing Accurately
- Creating Selection Sets
- Basic Editing Skills
- Editing with Grip
- Advanced Drawing Techniques
- Dimensioning a Drawing
- Modifying Object Characteristics
- Using Symbols and Attributes
- Drawing in Two Dimensions 2D
- Working with Data
- Organizing and Managing Drawings
- Customizing AutoCAD
- 3D Modeling Design
3D Modeling Design
- 3D concepts and AutoDesk Product for 3D
- Drawing in Three Dimensions.(3D)
- User Coordinate System and the Z-Axis
- 3D Wireframe Modeling
- Dynamic Rotation – Free Orbit, OFFSET Command
- 3D Surface Modeling
- Solid Modeling - Constructive Solid Geometry
- Regions, Extrude and Solid Modeling
- Multiview Drawings from 3D Models
- Symmetrical Features in Designs
- Advanced Modeling Tools & Techniques
- Conceptual Design Tools & Techniques
- Photorealistic Rendering
The cost of this course is £800 +VAT.
Discounts may apply. See above for more information.
London Training Group Ltd
IT has become an indispensable feature in all spheres of human lives and this has compared businesses to re-orient their human resources through training of staff and employing IT experts to ensure efficient and successful adoption/usage of appropriate IT applications...
Find out more about this AutoCAD Training 2D & 3D course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!