The course will give you a solid web design foundation with step-by-step lessons and included project files that allow you to work alongside our expert trainers. Beginner and Intermediate web designers will find the training, tools and techniques taught in this bundle to be invaluable while designing, updating and creating websites using Adobe Photoshop CS4, Flash CS4 and Dreamweaver CS4. The Adobe CS4: Web Design Bundle will give you the confidence to use Adobe Dreamweaver, Flash and Photoshop effectively in your projects to give them a professional appearance. Qualifying in these courses will give you a competitive advantage in the marketplace, and the opportunity to progress quickly in your career to the desired role.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professional learning materials, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Job seekers
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Web designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Adobe CS4: Web Design Bundle.
Training Course Content
This bundle is comprised of the following courses:
- Adobe Dreamweaver: CS4: Essentials
- Adobe Flash: CS4: Essentials
- Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended: Essentials
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed..
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Obtain a web design foundation by learning this essential course which will give you a thorough step-by-step understanding of the subject. Learn the tools, techniques and training required to create attractive websites using Adobe Photoshop CS4, Flash CS4 and Dreamweaver CS4. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Graphic Designers - £21,956 per annum
- Video Editor - £23,994 per annum
- Videographer - £23,073 per annum
- Digital Media Specialist - £25,947 per annum
- Digital Marketing Specialist - £25,354 per annum
- Production Manager, Print - £29,158 per annum
- Multimedia Developer - £22,380 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!