Spend an hour with Dawn in the Dealing with Difficult People tutorial, and you’ll know exactly what to say and do to defuse volatile situations and bring out the best in people, no matter how difficult they are.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Job seekers
- Customer service professionals
- Office workers
- Management professionals
- Business professionals
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Dealing with Difficult People.
Training Course Content
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Pinpointing Your Triggers
- Culture, Upbringing and Personality: Your Responses to Difficult Circumstances
- Techniques for Defusing Difficult People and Challenging Situations
- What to Do and Say to De-escalate Volatile people and Situations
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course will teach you how to deal with people who tend to be difficult and cause problems in any kind of situation. Learn what to say and do in such an instance and understand what makes such people be difficult. Bring out the best in these individuals and try to make the best of the situation. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course.
- Risk Manager - £50,109 per annum
- Change Manager - £40,838 per annum
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) - £17,977 per annum
- Customer Service Manager - £27,839 per annum
- Customer Service Officer - £17,922 per annum
- Retail Manager Salary - £23,434 per annum
- Human Resources (HR) Manager - £35,559 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....
Find out more about this Dealing with Difficult People - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!