Principled Negotiation Skills
A key skill for every manager is the ability to negotiate, whether it's with clients, suppliers or staff. This in-depth module demonstrates the use of principled negotiation. Devised by the Harvard team who studied negotiation tactics, this system gives everyone in the process an outcome based upon fair and equitable systems. Never again be blindsided by negotiators who use dirty tactics to get their own interests pushed forward, get what you want and what you need using Principled Negotiation Skills. Once you begin to use these techniques and information you will never feel under pressure to yield to someone else’s demands!
Training Course Content
- What is the difference between negotiation and persuasion?
- What is negotiation?
- Principled Negotiation vs Positional Bargaining
- Negotiation Styles – which is best?
- The most important question to ask before every negotiation that could save you many hours of effort
- How to conduct negotiations that result in smart agreements
- Develop a confident style to deflect tough tactics
- How to build effective negotiation strategies
- How to identify hidden agendas and take action
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Principled Negotiation Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!