AAT Essentials - Budgeting for BusinessGBC Learning & Development
AAT Essentials - Budgeting for Business Course
By the end of the course you will have gained:
- A clear understanding of proper budgeting as a tool to aid business performance and productivity
- Practical skills that can be applied immediately to prepare your budget
- Techniques to use budgeting principles to manage finances more effectively
- The knowledge to help make informed budgeting decisions
- The ability to use budgeting to communicate to other business partners, your colleagues or your bank
Suitability - Who should attend?
Business professionals without a formal accounting or finance background who want to understand how budgeting aids planning and helps monitor performance, to gain the practical skills to implement and manage simple budgets and the confidence to communicate financial information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
AAT Course Certificate
Training Course Content
Setting the context
- What we will cover
- Your objectives and priorities for the day
- What a budget is
- When to budget
- Why businesses complete budgets
- Component parts of an operational budget
- What an operational budget looks like
- Sources of information for figures in operational budgets
- Factors that influence figures in operational budgets
- The scope of an operation budget
- How to calculate figures for an operational budget
Cash Flow Budgets
- Component parts of a cash flow budget
- What a cash flow budget looks like
- Sources of information for figures in cash flow budgets
- Factors that influence figures in cash flow budgets
- How to calculate figures for a cash flow budget
Using Budgets to Manage and Control the Business
- The budgeting process
- The importance of completing budgets
- How to use budgets
Summary and Your Implementation
Course fees are £265 + VAT per delegate.
GBC offers a 'buy one, get one half price' offer on all courses. Please send us an enquiry for more information.
GBC can develop customised solutions or deliver off-the-shelf courses in-house for your staff. This approach makes perfect sense for groups of 4+ delegates, enhancing cost effectiveness as well as team bonding.
GBC Learning & Development - Business training at its best
The trainers at GBC Learning & Development have practical backgrounds and a wealth of experience, in both the business and public sectors. This means they can adapt their training courses to the specific needs of each group, encouraging full participation. GBC...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.4Based on 5 reviews
Find out more about this AAT Essentials - Budgeting for Business course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!