Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This course helps participants develop their knowledge and skills in effective change management tools and techniques.
Participants will be able to:
- Set event aims and objectives.
- Gain a better grasp of the drivers for change.
- Understand why your staff could resist change.
- Acquire knowledge of tools and techniques to analyse and overcome the barriers to change.
- Understand the steps that are required to be taken to ensure change is managed and implemented effectively.
- Assess the change situation in your own company and create an Action Plan.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, HR practitioners and anyone who is responsible for implementing, guiding and managing change.
Training Course Content
- Introduction & workshop objectives
- Setting the scene
- Resistance to change
- Barriers to change
- Managing and implementing change effectively
- Putting it all into practice
Provider: GBC Learning & Development
GBC Learning & Development - Business training at its best
The trainers at GBC Learning & Development have practical backgrounds and a wealth of experience, in both the business and public sectors. This means they can adapt their training courses to the specific needs of each group, encouraging full participation. GBC...