Service with a Sale
This business-boosting workshop will help you create, develop and close business opportunities using a consultative approach and a value-based (not price or product- ed) proposition. It is suitable for B2B and B2C markets.
Consultative-based or service-based selling means working the way your customer wants to buy, not how you want to sell. It also means:
- Create an interactive and personalised customer experience. That is to focus on what the customer wants and how they like to buy, not just presenting products feature, facts or pricing.
- Building personalised value and great buying experience: Exploring and defining the value associated with solving or achieving customer needs and objectives - benefits not just features
- Matching your solutions to customer requirements and suggesting additional or linked products and services
- Looking beyond what the customer is enquiring about or currently buying now – up-selling and cross-selling
- Creating a positive and enjoyable buying experience based on trust and rapport About the training
In a consultative or service-based sale, by contrast, the salesperson must take the role of an advisor, not just a ‘product promoter’. Customers demand expertise, service, advice and customisation during the sales process. Often customers insist on multiple calls or contacts with company to develop advantages that you can bring and reduce the perceived risk of changing, buying or choosing. In this way the salesperson, or consultant, often adds more value than the product or service alone.
Who will benefit
This interactive and skills-based workshop will be of great benefit to all levels of sales consultant and advisor, whether B2C or B2B, and almost any level or type of service or product.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Pre Course Questionnaire and E Learning
All customer service and sale staff, technical and financial professionals, managers and directors
Training Course Content
Key learning take-aways
This course will help you use proven strategies and tactics to build, manage and successfully close sustainable business opportunities using a consultative approach and a value-based (not price-led) proposition.
- Increased impact of your new sales conversations, presentations and proposals - leading to faster decisions and increased conversion
- Greater confidence, consistency and professionalism throughout the business development process
- Enhanced sales questioning skills and techniques, leading to better, faster and more accurate development of customer needs, problems, value and expectations
- Improve your people, communication, influence and persuasion skills when approaching, consulting or presenting your services and solutions
- How to build value at all points in the customer’s buying process through your knowledge, skills and structured approach
- Proven ways to gain additional business and referrals from existing customers and contacts, through direct approach and lead generation
- Being better able differentiate your firm, your solutions, track-record and expertise clearly and accurately with tailored value statements for each stage and for each opportunity
- Overcome and avoid price-based objections, buying criteria and negotiation
Price from 199 GBP per person.
Customer service, support and consultative selling skills training and coaching
We specialise in providing a range of proven training courses delivered by a team of expert consultants and facilitators. There are a core of main courses available in a range of formats, including one day and half day in-house workshops...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Service with a Sale course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!