Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Professional Field Sales
This comprehensive two day Professional Field Sales course will equip delegates with the ability to identify, attract and engage potential customers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Professional Field sales training is ideally suited for Account Managers, Business Development Managers, Field Sales Executives, Commercial Managers and those making the transition into the field from an office based role.
- Professional behaviours, attitudes and dress-code
- Understanding different cultures and adapting accordingly
- Effective prospecting and cold calling
- Gatekeepers and how to get past them
- Appointment setting and aligning expectations
- Qualifying hard and early
- Effective email and other forms of written communication
- Effective communication skills including questioning technique and listening skills
- Making the right first impression face to face
- Presenting professionally
- Objection handling workshop
- Understanding how honesty and directness translates to integrity and reliability
- Creative problem solving and dealing with challenges
- A variety of creative and impressionable ways to 'close a sale'
The cost of this training course varies depending on location but prices start at 345 GBP per delegate, which covers tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day. Request information for a more accurate price based on your location
Cosensa Learning and Development Training Courses
Cosensa Learning & Development offers training courses for professionals and organisations throughout the public, private and third sectors. All Cosensa trainers are highly qualified, with extensive experience in training and coaching. Cosensa's wide range of open courses are delivered throughout...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!