Advanced Communication Skills for Managers - In-house
Advanced Communication Skills for Managers - 2-day& Course
This Advanced Communication Skills for Managers course is designed to provide managers with the critical skills necessary to communicate effectively with their staff, building solid relationships that enhance individual performance as well as a team's overall ability to achieve its objectives.
The 2-day programme thus aims to help managers foster good morale, harmony and motivation in their staff, maximising the impact of their communication so as to ensure that the group reaches its goals. To this end, the course provides managers with a range of essential skills in a number of key communication areas, including:
- Enhancing the impact of written communication
- Using words, tone & non-verbal communication techniques to maximise impact
- Maintaining assertiveness & resolving conflict via communication
- Using questioning & listening to improve interpersonal relationships
- Holding effective meetings & briefings
Participants will leave the training with both the knowledge and the techniques to lead their teams to success.&
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Advanced Communication Skills for Managers course is suitable for any manager with responsibilities for influencing & motivating others, enhancing performance and gaining commitment while maintaining respect from their team members.
Participants are expected to have some prior understanding of key communication concepts and an idea of those they would like to fine-tune in order to create a more impactful, lasting impression.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- The importance of communication in enabling you to engage successfully with your teams
- Adapting your communication style to successfully influence, motivate, inspire and manage others
- Maximising the impact of& written communication&
- Understanding the impact of maximising your words, tone and non verbal communication with others
- Motivating, inspiring and delivering feedback through effective communication
- Understanding and applying the skills necessary for excellent communication
- Communicating assertively with your& teams
- Using communication skills to manage challenging relationships and resolving conflict&
- Using questioning & listening techniques to maximise interpersonal relationships
- Building& rapport and connecting with others through effective communication
- Presenting information to groups & holding their attention
- Holding successful and inspiring team meetings and briefings
- Understanding the importance of communication in building up networks with others
Courtney Associates can deliver this course to 5 or more members of your team at your workplace, anywhere in the UK as an In-House programme which can save your company both time and money.
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology at no extra cost. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Please complete the "Enquiry Form" below or contact us on 0800 158 8314 for a competitive quote with no obligation.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Advanced Communication Skills for Managers - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!