Banksman Train the TrainerThe Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
Banksman Train the Trainer
Banksman Train the Trainer - 5-day training course by RoSPA
As a cost-effective alternative for organisations wishing to train a sizeable number of employees in key banksman skills, this Banksman Train the Trainer course will provide delegates with the following capabilities.
- Educating others in the dangers of practical reversing techniques and hand signals to reduce risks
- Demonstrating HSE and Road Transport Industry Training Board recommended code of signals
- Guiding large good vehicles both rigid and articulated using the above code of signals
Suitability - Who should attend?
As the leading UK body in Health and Safety, RoSPA has used its vast experience to develop an extensive range of safety training courses and delivery methods. This Banksman Train the Trainer training course is ideal for occupational safety professionals and company trainers who are required to educate others in banksman procedures.
Training Course Content
This Banksman Train the Trainer course will provide the following:
- Overview of the principles of effective training
- HSE and Road Transport Industry Training Board recommended code of signals
- Monitoring and assessing the performance of banksmen
- Risk assessing and reporting skills
- Presentation and teaching skills
5 days (3 delegates) - 2780 + VAT
For more pricing information, contact RoSPA.
RoSPA membership means savings across the full range of health and safety solutions:
- Up to 10% off all occupational safety in-company training, open courses, H&S auditing and consultancy services
- Up to 15% off entrance to RoSPA's Health and Safety Awards
- Up to 15% off RoSPA events, conferences and seminars
In house training
Choosing an in-house training solution demonstrates your commitment to occupational health and safety. By delivering this training course in house, RoSPA will help your organisation maintain effective and successful safety procedures that reflect your workplace culture.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
RoSPA's Infocentre houses a unique collection of safety-related documents and provides an extensive enquiry service on all aspects of safety and health. For RoSPA Members the service is free, included as part of the annual subscription.
Provider: The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
RoSPA is widely regarded as the UK's leading voice in health and safety programme delivery, and is the longest running safety organisation with one of the widest selection of courses. RoSPA’s expertise ensures that delegates who complete their courses leave with a...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents - RoSPA
Find out more about this Banksman Train the Trainer course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!