Project management isn’t just for construction engineers and military logistics experts anymore. Today, in addition to the regular duties of your job, you are often expected to take on extra assignments, and to get that additional job done well, done under budget, and done on time. This eLearning course workshop is not intended to take participants from a supervisory or administrative position to that of a project manager. However, these topics will familiarize them with the most common terms and practices in terms of working on projects.
What Will Students Learn?
- Describe what is meant by a project
- Explain what project management means
- Identify benefits of projects
- Identify the phases of a project’s life cycle
- Sell ideas and make presentations related to pitching a project
- Prioritize projects
- Begin conceptualising your project, including goals and vision statements
- Use project planning tools
- Contribute to creating a Statement of Work
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining projects and project management
- The role of a project manager
- How can projects help me?
- A project’s life cycle
- Selling a project
- Creating a vision
- Project goals
- Using a target chart
- Preparing your project
- Laying out the project
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Find out more about this Project Management (Fundamentals) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!