If you are thinking about becoming a trainer, or have started doing some training already and want to know more about what will help you to become an excellent trainer, this workshop will help. This workshop is designed as an exploration of the essential skills that trainers need to develop, and to get you started in the learning process in an interactive and fun environment.
What Will Students Learn?
- Understand the essential background for trainers to have
- Explore how being genuine enhances training
- Identify the elements of good questions
- Understand how to apply listening skills
- Develop rapport building strategies
- Recognise key skills in a trainer’s toolbox and identify skill areas for development
What Topics are Covered?
- What makes a good trainer?
- Personal best, professional best
- Being genuine
- Assertiveness skills
- Asking the right questions
- Listening skills
- Connecting with people
- Defusing difficult participants
- Essentials for success
- Do’s and don’ts for new trainers
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Open to all
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Survival Skills for the New Trainer course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!