The Internet is full of fascinating places to find information, check out your favorite companies and stores, look for deals, read the news, and much more. However, people don’t read information on the web in the same way that they read a printed newspaper, magazine, or a book. As writers, we have to be very aware of how people approach a web page so that we can create interesting and engaging content. This course is for people who write for readers on the web.
What Will Students Learn?
- Apply engaging techniques that draw readers to web pages
- Plan what to write to reflect their web hierarchy
- Create engaging content, including catchy headlines
- Enhance their writing with other forms of media
- Make their writing accessible to a variety of readers
What Topics are Covered?
- Getting to know the web
- Tips on creating a site hierarchy
- Creating your content
- Deciding what’s fit to print
- Adding audio and video to your content
- Getting your content noticed
We currently offer different delivery methods, eLearning, distance learning and instructor led onsite courses for up to 15 participants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Churchill Square Training & Development Ltd
Churchill Square Training & Development is a leading UK based global training and development provider. With over 185 different courses available, we offer a wide variety of training options available to suit your organisation or individual training needs. All of...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Writing for the Web course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!