Effective Communication Skills CourseCourtney Associates (Global)
Effective Communication Skills Course
Effective Communication Skills Course
Effective Communications Training Course - 1-day Scheduled Course
Ask any employee in any organisation, large or small, about problems they face at work on a daily basis and you will usually find "Communication" lying at the heart of it.&
This 1-day Effective Communications Skills course therefore, explores the importance of communication at work and provides you with the necessary skills and knowledge to maximise the impact of your communication on others, both inside and outside the workplace.& The& course is designed to help Participants understand how to maximise their communication skills in a variety of situations.
The 1-day Communication Skills training course focuses on providing a set of useful communication tools and techniques that can be used in a number of different formal and informal occasions, as well as with a range of differing personalities. The Communication Skills training programme also focuses on enabling Participants to develop professional business communication skills to ensure they maximise their impact with everyone they encounter in the workplace, adapting their style to increase their influence and improve interpersonal relationships.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Courtney Associates Effective Communication Skills Training Course is suitable for any member of staff whose work depends on successful interaction with others and who want to maximise the impact their communication skills have on work-based situations.& It well help you deliver your key messages with clarity and impact, verbally and in writing.& This course is also helpful to people who would like to improve their Communication Skills outside the workplace, in more informal situations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Courtney Associates Certificate of Achievement.
Training Course Content
This course& will help you to become a more inspirational and effective communicator.
By understanding the importance of clear and focused written and verbal communication skills, Participants will be able to communicate with confidence and impact in a variety of workplace situations, i.e.. team meetings, interviews, presentations, performance reviews, networking events. They will understand the importance of& feedback and the role behaviours and personalities play in relation to effectively communicating with others. &
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the Field of Communication
- The importance of communication in today’s modern setting
- The key elements and skills of communication
- Telephone communication
- Written communication - email etiquette
- Maximising our communication skills in a variety of situations
- What helps and hinders communication at an individual, team and organisational level
- Questioning& and Listening skills
- Self presentation and self promotion
- A Key Communication Skill - The Skill of "Feedback"
- The importance of feedback to people and organisations
- The types of feedback we receive in life
- Structuring feedback
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- Communicating Assertively&
- What assertive communication& is& and& is not
- How we should plan, structure and conduct assertive communication
- Using assertive communication in a variety of situations
- Communication to Different Personalities
- The "type" of people and personalities we have to communicate with
- Understanding as to how each "type" likes to communicate, and be communicated with
- Adapting our communication style to others
- Employee Engagement
- Holding successful and inspiring team meetings
- Communicating with your immediate team
- The importance of 1 to 1’s
The cost of this course is £295 + VAT per Participant.
Courtney Associates training courses are delivered in convenient city centre locations, close to main transport networks, local amenities and NCP car parks.& The course cost includes:
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Participant Pack containing workbooks and copies of course slides
- Certificate of Achievement
- 3 month follow up with course tutor
- 5 Star Rated training&
Significant discounts are available for 2 people or more - please enquire here for more information.
This course can also be delivered as an in-house programme, which can save your company both time and money.
The training can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company or industry-specific case studies and terminology. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet your organisational needs, delivered anywhere in the UK.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Courtney Associates (Global)
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.9Based on 23 reviews
Find out more about this Effective Communication Skills Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!