Diploma in Customer Service
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Diploma in Customer Service. Global Edulink, as a leading training course provider in the UK, have created this excellent course which will allow you to improve your Customer service skills and demonstrate to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide customer service duties to the highest standards.
The Diploma in Customer Service will develop knowledge and skills in key areas such as how to deliver the best customer service, customer retention, resolving customer problems, business principles, and managing your own performance and professional development.
1. Customer service principles
2. Customer service essentials
3. Setting customer service goals & objectives
4. Communication skills for customer service
5. Customer service techniques
6. How to manage customer service team
7. Improving your customer service leadership
8. Leading customer service team
9. Teamworking and team building
10. Handling customer complains
11. How to work with unhappy customers
12. How to gain back lost customers
13. Telephone techniques
14. Telephone etiquette
15. Telephone customer service
16. Power of telephone courtesy
17. Internal customer service
18. Customer service at call centres
19. Social intelligence
20. Negotiation skills
21. Time management
22. Work life balance
23. Stress management at workplace
24. Safety in the work place
√ Who is this course for?
This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets
The qualification is a competence based qualification and is suitable for a wide range of candidates in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
√ Course Description:
This Diploma course of Customer Service is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key areas listed below in the curriculum section. This course has been designed for 80 guided learning hours.
√ Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Customer Service”.
√ Career Path:
There are different paths in which your career could develop, and this qualification could help you achieve a career in the following roles:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global EduLink, located at the heart of London, is a pioneer in online education for UK learners and other learners across the globe. With over 224,000 happy learners, Global EduLink makes sure that your requirements are met by proving you...
Find out more about this Diploma in Customer Service course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!