Information System and Security Course BundleGlobal Edulink
Information System and Security Course Bundle
If you are considering a career in IT security, whether you are new to it or have relative experience it’s a good time to become qualified with the right IT security course.
The Information System and Security Course Bundle are comprehensive courses from software, hardware to networking and security that covers multiple areas of cyber security. The library course is for any IT user who wants to validate your skills and achieve status in your IT career. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use IT security skills effectively and proficiently in real world applications.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Job hunters/IT students
- Beginners and intermediate learners looking to develop skills in IT security
- Individuals with a desire to learn about IT security
- Learners wishing to qualify in Information System and Security
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in IT security to use in their current enterprise functions
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the Information System and Security Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Training Course Content
What you will learn
- Be able to find information of target, gain insight into security principles, learn to perform penetration testing of web applications and understand the vulnerability of IT security.
- Gain understanding of international security practices and information security systems. Learn security governance, risk management, incident management and incident response.
- The course will give you skills and knowledge to plan, develop, manage and operate an effective network security infrastructure. You will become competent to use the best practices on various domains.
- The training covers security measures to protect individuals and data in corporate environments. Learn how to prevent hacking of corporate data and prevent data breaches.
- Learn to install, configure and manage VMware vSphere and configure a scalable virtual infrastructure.
- Learn about computer forensics, forensics investigation process and gain an understanding of digital evidence.
Global Edulink offers the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in an IT or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Global Edulink and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and rewarding.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
- Data Security Compliance
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Computer Hacking Prevention (CHP)
- VMware vSphere VCP 5.5
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalized learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exam, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Once you successfully complete the Information System and Security Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Web Developer
- Information Security Manager
- Cyber Security Manager
- Senior Security Consultant
- Security Architect
- Data Security Compliance Manager
- Network Administrator
Global Edulink - together, shaping your future
Global Edulink is an established provider for professional skills training in the United Kingdom. Courses are designed for a wide audience of professionals seeking A-Level training in education, IT, security, English language and office administration. Global Edulink training courses focus on...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Information System and Security Course Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!