This course explores technological and philosophical aspects of construction techniques and management processes.
Strongly supported by case studies and live projects, this course focuses on the introduction of construction details and management processes from inception to completion, including innovative forms of construction.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Entry requirement: You should have relevant professional experience and/or an undergraduate qualification in a related subject.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- analyse and interpret complex factual information and issues in a systematic, critical and creative manner and make logical recommendations
- identify and solve problems, generating new ideas and innovations where appropriate
- communicate information, ideas and concepts in clear, articulate fashion
- developed personal and interpersonal skills
- work constructively and cooperatively in teams
- apply ethical and professional values.
A CPD certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Training Course Content
This course will include:
- the design process, sustainability and energy
- the introduction of emerging technologies
- site investigation, risk assessment, health and safety and welfare
- the construction process
- management principles, planning and scheduling
- a study of ground works, services, substructure, superstructure, components and finishes and materials.
The cost of this training programme is £895 per delegate.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Building Technology course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!