Law for Surveyors - Professional Part-Time Course
This course will help you to develop knowledge and understanding of key elements of a range of legislation and legal principles relevant to the work of Chartered Surveyors and professional advisers working in the real estate and construction professions.
The course will help you develop an understanding of the nature of ethics and ethical behaviour within a business and professional context, the relationship between ethics and the law, and rules of conduct and behaviour applicable to professional practitioners working within the built environment.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Collect and integrate information and data from a variety of sources, analyse, evaluate and interpret complex factual information and issues in a systematic, critical and creative manner, and evaluate alternative processes/measures against relevant criteria; make logical recommendations based on analysis of the information and circumstances (Analytical and numerical skills)
- Identify and solve problems; generate new ideas, innovations and/or solutions for problem resolution where appropriate (Problem-solving skills)
- Communicate information, ideas and concepts effectively in clear, articulate fashion, utilising information technology and aids where appropriate (Communication skills)
- Utilise developed personal and interpersonal skills and competencies, and work constructively and cooperatively in teams, applying ethical and professional values to situations encountered (Interpersonal and team working skills)
- Apply study and research skills, and act autonomously in planning, organising and directing your personal academic and professional development (Independent study skills).
The cost of this training programme is £895 per delegate.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Law for Surveyors course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!