Photography Portfolio for 15 - 17 Year Olds
This course is a mixture of studio and computer-based activities.
From setting up your lighting to editing your final images, this course will cover everything you need to know to become an accomplished photographer of the future.
This course is ideal for school or college students who are interested in photography or might wish to use photography as part of their studies.
Studio experience is not necessary, but an understanding of Photoshop will be useful (but not essential).
On this course you will:
- Plan and execute your own portraiture, movement and still-life shoots
- Receive demonstrations in lighting in a studio setting
- Learn how to edit your photographs using Photoshop.
What will you gain?
- At the end of the course you will be able to demonstrate that you are competent in photographing and editing your work. You will also have a set of images to enhance your portfolio.
- “I enjoyed the miniature installation and painting with light the most. I really enjoyed the course and residential experience. Annette was an excellent tutor who is knowledgeable in her field.” RH, Summer 2017
Suitability - Who should attend?
Level: Open to all
Entry requirement: You should have an enthusiasm for photography and the arts, and an interest in developing your creative and technical skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of attendance.
Doing your Duke of Edinburgh Gold Award?
This course can count as your Gold DofE Residential.
Nottingham Trent University Creative, Language and Built Environment Short Courses One of the largest and most popular universities in the UK, Nottingham Trent University (NTU) provides beginners, improvers and professionals the opportunity to expand skills and knowledge by attending a short...
Find out more about this Photography Portfolio for 15 - 17 Year Olds course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!