The Business Development course from Bigrock People Performance Solutions is designed to focus on the skills needed to identify, engage and build relationships with new clients.
During the course participants will explore how to:
- Identify potential leads
- Network and first approach
- Present their Value Proposition
- Engage and build rapport
- Elicit an understanding of the client’s needs
- Pitch their solution
- Progress the sale
- Negotiate, influence & communicate
- Ensure client delight
- Build a collaborative relationship
- Conduct reviews, gain referrals and re-engage
The Business Development programme will be designed to meet the specific needs of participants and achieve their desired outcomes.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for business development managers and sales directors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The Business Development courses provide teams with:
- Techniques for identifying potential leads and planning their approach to business development.
- Best practice approaches for networking and initial client meetings.
- Techniques for engaging and building rapport in early client meetings.
- Techniques to help Business Development professionals gain a full understanding of their client's needs, situation and goals.
- A proven process for outlining their recommendations and playing back solutions that meet the client's identified needs and will help them achieve their goals.
- The mindset, structure and skillset to help your team win more new business and, as a result, drive greater commercial returns.
Please Request Information to find out more about the price for this course.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Bigrock People Performance Solutions
Bigrock People Performance Solutions is a change management, people development and leadership consultancy that serves some of the world's most ambitious SMEs and leading corporates. In the past Bigrock specialised in insurance and financial services, however, in the last 6...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Business Development course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!