Business Management Senior LeaderResults Driven Group
Business Management Senior Leader
Business Management Senior Leadership Development Programme
Residential courses in Keswick run over 4 consecutive days
Open courses in London run over 4 consecutive days or 4 days over 6 weeks
Open courses in Dubai run over 4 consecutive days
The group size is limited to 12 delegates to ensure maximum participation
This Senior Leadership & Management Development Programme is designed for senior managers and leaders who want to develop themselves as leaders and managers, who recognise they have to satisfy various stakeholders and also want to invest in their own personal brand.
They may manage day to day operations and activities, and in doing so seek to make best use of their resources, understand the need to innovate and have a constant awareness of the need to optimise performance.
They may also have to present arguments for change, construct business cases, lead change implementation and evaluate the impact of that change. These are the leaders/managers who will benefit from this qualification.
What is required of you to take part in the programme – developing your leadership capability?
Becoming a more effective leader involves delegates in a complex process of changing behaviours, based on an understanding of leadership and on the development of a range of personal and interpersonal skills.
Simply understanding what leadership involves, or developing insight into the effect of one’s own emotional state or values on decision-making, or being good at communicating with others is not sufficient, although each is a necessary component of any leadership role.
It is the synthesis of this that enables effective leaders to recognise the effect of their own behaviours on other people and on the organisation, and to manage those behaviours to achieve the goals that they have agreed.
Our Senior Leadership & Management Development Programme places great emphasis on developing this ability; if you are to continue to improve your performance beyond the programme itself – hence the results driven focus.
This is an important characteristic of all successful leaders that they can reflect on their experiences and learn from them – effective leaders are not afraid of making mistakes, only of repeating mistakes.
This ability, to learn and develop, is integral to the Senior Leadership & Management Development Programme.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Experienced or aspiring senior managers/directors/future leaders in your organisation.
Benefits for individuals
Puts the learner’s need for development at the centre of the programme by matching knowledge and skills to the learners’ specific context.
Recognises the increasing importance of networks by harnessing the power of social learning Encourages development of a personal brand that has impact in the internal and external environments.
Embeds leadership and management development in work at a strategic level.
Benefits for employers
Encourages strategic thinking.
Assessment strategy stipulates relevance to the work context so ensuring immediate relevance and practical benefits to the organisation, thus delivering a positive ROI on the programme
Motivates and develops leader/managers to create and maintain high performance cultures in any organisation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Results Driven Group Certification
Each delegate will receive a Results Driven Group personalised certificate at the end of the programme.
Training Course Content
- The use of action learning as a strategic leadership development medium
- Using ROI in the decision making process at a strategic level
- Engaging with stakeholders at a strategic level either internal or external to the organisation, getting buy in to change
- Organisational mapping, dealing with barriers that enhance strategic productivity
- The development of a personal brand which inspires confidence at a strategic level
- The creation of added value at a strategic level
- A range of contrasting traditional and contemporary models of leadership are considered, their research methodologies discussed and critical assessments made of them
- Ethics, values, power and authority, responsibility and accountability in leadership
- Knowledge, skills, behaviours and other characteristics of effective leaders
- Organisation type, purpose, values and culture and their interaction and their impact on the leadership role
- Characteristics of the sector in which the organisation operates and their impact on expectations of leaders; comparisons with other sectors
- The nature of the external environment and its impact on the organisation; the demands and expectations this places on leaders
- The criteria used to judge effective leadership in different types of organisation
- The behaviours associated with effective leadership in different types of organisation
- The leadership knowledge and skills that underpin effective leadership behaviour
- The effect of personal characteristics (e.g. personality, intelligence, emotional literacy, personal integrity and honesty, values and beliefs, on leadership behaviour
- Skills and techniques for evaluation of personal behaviour and performance
- The use of feedback and awareness of others' responses such as emotional literacy to own behaviour
- Techniques and skills in seeking and objectively evaluating feedback
- Models of reflective learning (e.g. deep and surface learning, ACT, learning transfer, double loop learning, Activity
- Theory - NB learners must have an insight into process of learning and the role of structured reflection to enable learning)
- Techniques for developing leadership in others (e.g. through coaching or mentoring, delegation, etc)
- Techniques of reflective learning (learners must be enabled to use practical techniques to enable a structured approach to reflection to enable learning)
Flexible Payment Terms
If you are self-funding, please enquire about our flexible payment terms. A 30% deposit will be taken when you book to secure your place on the course. We will then set up an interest-free monthly payment plan by direct debit or credit card for the balance.
The Results Driven Group Price Comparison Offer
If you can price-match any of our open or bespoke residential courses, we will match the difference. Please see website for more details.
The price of the course is exclusive of VAT
The programme cost includes, accommodation (residential only), all meals and refreshments.
Results Driven Group can also deliver this course as in-house training at your premises for a minimum of 6 delegates.
Provider: Results Driven Group
Results Driven Group - ILM Qualifications & Professional Development Training Courses
RDG specialise in bespoke skills training, CMI / ILM Leadership & Management, Coaching & Mentoring qualifications and professional development solutions. With over 20 years experience in the training industry, Results Driven Group have established an excellent reputation for the delivery...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Results Driven Group
Find out more about this Business Management Senior Leader course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!