Developing Personal Resilience
This workshop will equip participants with the ability to manage their stress resilience while maintaining their performance in the face of organisational and personal challenges and stressors.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered:
- The importance of personal well-being at work
- What is resilience?
- The difference between stress and pressure
- Knowing what happens to us when we are under pressure
- Recognising when your anxiety levels are heightened
- Physical, emotional and psychological signs of stress
- The characteristics of a resilient person
- Being flexible & adaptable / managing setbacks / change
- Developing personal levels of resilience
- Combating negative thoughts
- How to control your feelings
- Being more objective under pressure
- What circumstances undermine resilience?
- Creating your personal stress card & action plan
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Developing Personal Resilience course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!