Managing Remote Teams
This workshop is aimed at managers who want to manage and motivate remote teams in order to get the best out of them. We will explore how employing an effective communication strategy across the team will manage the natural barriers that exist for remote teams.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ideal group size for this course is 6 people.
Training Course Content
Core development objectives covered
- How are you currently managing remote employees?
- What technology do you have available?
- The potential barriers to working remotely
- Building a remote team identity
- Setting a clear team vision & performance objective
- Ensure that team members have a sense of belonging
- Building mutual trust & collaboration in the team
- Effective communication strategies
- Team communication
- Selecting the correct format (technology), duration & levels of involvement
- Setting regular meet times
- Effective delegation
- Ensuring that goals are achieved on time
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Our partnership approach allows us to work closely with you to develop a ‘fit for purpose’ level of support that utilises a blend of engaging and challenging learning methodologies focused on a sustainable application of new skills and behaviours back...
Find out more about this Managing Remote Teams course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams