Business Etiquette and Professionalism Training Course1Training
Business Etiquette and Professionalism Training Course
Do you want to make a lasting first impression? Business Etiquette and Professionalism is a must have skill for students and employees to polish your communication skills, improve etiquette and finally get that dream job you’ve wanted for a long time. Learn to develop effective relationships online, dress professionally and dine in a business environment. Do you want to present the best version of yourself? This course is perfect to help broaden your understanding in a complex business environment.
The Business Etiquette and Professionalism course will cover key topics on etiquette, what you need to do to get your dream job or promotion and feel confident in whatever setting you are in. You will see improved relationships and learn how to take advantage of opportunities that come your way.
The Business Etiquette and Professionalism course helps individuals to enhance their professionalism in a business setting and become sleek and polished individuals. The course will offer learners insight on concepts and tools to take your business relationships and career to the next level. The course is internationally recognised and accredited to a training organisation and you will be issued an internationally recognised qualification following full completion of Business Etiquette and Professionalism course.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, Nus Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at entrepreneurs.
- Rising Executives.
- Students in High School and University.
- The course is ideal for sales teams.
- Employees in corporate leadership.
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English and basic IT knowledge
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection (or access to one)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in Business Etiquette and Professionalism.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Training Course Content
- Learn how to interact with confidence.
- Learn how to use technology with courtesy.
- Learn how to make interviews memorable.
- Learn how to impress your clients at business meetings.
- Learn how to communicate effectively over the telephone.
Module 01: Principles of Professional Behavior
Module 02: Interview Etiquette
Module 03: Plan & Attend Business Meetings
Module 04 : Electronic Etiquette
Module 05: Multicultural Etiquette
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the Business Etiquette and Professionalism course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent Tutor Support Service (Monday to Friday)
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete Business Etiquette and Professionalism you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The Business Etiquette and Professionalism qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion.
- Office Administrator – £17,158 per annum
- Office Manager – £24,073 per annum
- Receptionist – £15,961 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,003 per annum
- Project Assistant – £20,785 per annum
- Business Executive – £23,667 per annum
- Secretary – £19,460 per annum
1 Training - Together, shaping your future
1 Training has established an excellent reputation in the UK for providing professional and vocational training, aiming to train people (young people in particular) for the world of work. 1 Training aims to fill gaps in employment skills, whilst placing...
Find out more about this Business Etiquette and Professionalism Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.