Please note that this course is aligned to MSP 5th Edition Foundation.
Managing Successful Programmes is a framework for successfully delivering large-scale, transformational change through a dossier of related projects and related activities. It is proven best-practice programme management that helps to make change ‘stick’.
Whilst not being prescriptive, it is flexible to the needs of local circumstances. It provides an adaptable route to facilitating change and reaches its ultimate objectives by bringing together the key elements of governance themes, together with transformational flow processes, all underpinned by common sense principles to enable success.
- MSP e-learning is a cheap and effective way to gain your MSP certification
- This product contains some of the most interactive, well-structured, interesting MSP computer-based training in the world
Truly effective training
Results of MSP distance learning are recorded and available for tracking. E-learning is easily accessible, time-efficient and should require minimal instructor involvement. Training is also provided at remote sites to avoid high travel costs.
Reduced learning time
Proven by more than 30 studies, interactive e-learning reduces learning time as much as 50 percent. The combination of interactive visuals and audio explanation delivers information in an easily understood format.
- The primary costs of multimedia learning are one-time costs
- The cost per student for e-learning is reduced as more students use the same multimedia training programme
- Average e-learning time decreases giving a quick return on investment
- Students learn more, increasing productivity and effectiveness
- Most students prefer interactive e-learning to other training methods
Computer-based instruction is delivered in a consistently reliable fashion that does not vary in quality from class to class or topic to topic.
The process of interaction with the content rich e-learning material provides a strong learning reinforcement that significantly increases content retention.
Our interactive distance learning systems provide a level of responsive feedback and individual involvement that has proved to be highly motivating.
Enjoy interactive learning
The one-on-one nature of our CBT systems help students take greater control and hence responsibility for their own learning process.
Cope easily with increasing demand
Today, there are usually fewer training department personnel to train an ever-larger number of employees.
Automatic student data and reporting
All our courses automate the tracking of student records and reporting of information.
Proof of training
The e-learning courses use an admin module to deliver and administer the training and keep track of each student's use of the material. Also, by having evidence that learning occurred, students can use this as a 'record of achievement' with optional certification available.
The course is aimed at anyone who aims wants to achieve the MSP Foundation-level qualification.
- Newly appointed programme managers who may have a background in managing projects but have not previously operated in a transformational change environment
- Senior managers who will ‘sponsor’ the change, or perhaps be held accountable for its success
- Operational managers charged with embedding the change in their area
- Operational staff undertaking a role in the programme or related projects
- Programme office staff (PMO) wishing to build upon their project management knowledge
- Experienced project managers
- Those seeking a professional qualification in programme management.
Focus on Training: Best Practice Skills from the Specialists
Focus on Training is a professional training company specialising in offering accredited Project Management and IT programmes. With over 10,000 courses offered in over 100 locations throughout the United Kingdom, Focus is a premier training provider. All programmes can be booked online...
Find out more about this MSP 5th Edition Foundation Online with Exam Guarantee course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.