Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Outstanding Performance Manager - 2.5 Days Open Course
The Outstanding Performance Manager (TOPM) training programme is an intense and transformational journey for experienced and ‘fast-track’ managers and leaders which will enable them to dramatically improve the performance of others. The course is all about ‘Performance Conversation’, the most advanced behavioural development programme delivering a fundamental shift in how people manage and optimise the performance of others.
This 2 and half day residential workshop is highly practical and challenging, and involves some pre- and post-work to embed the learning and deliver real behavioural change. A maximum of eight participants attend the workshop. Each participant receives comprehensive feedback and creates their own personal development plan to increase the frequency, quality and impact of their everyday performance conversations.
Some of the unique features of this competitive programme are as follows:
- Advanced development programme in creating the mindset and behaviour to increase the frequency, quality and impact of everyday performance conversations, whatever the situation
- Takes place over 6 months, starting with 2½ day residential workshop
- 180 degree on-line feedback questionnaire pre workshop and again in 6 months
- Each participant received a Personal Profile on workshop and in 6 months to measure behavioural change
- Each participant receives a one to one telephone coaching session 4 weeks after the course
- Participants get access to on-line resources
- ROI report provided for larger groups (in-house basis only)
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for experienced managers looking to enhance their performance management skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
As a result of participating in this course delegates will be able to:
- Identify and implement the most appropriate style and strategy for each and every performance conversation
- Gain confidence in giving engaging feedback to others to improve performance
- Utilise a range of tools to manage the performance conversation
- Create the environment to nurture, recognise and leverage strong performance
- Manage expectations on what optimal performance looks like and how it will be measured through clear roles, accountabilities and targets
- Communicate a clear and engaging vision to inspire, empower and focus attention
- Make use of effective listening skills to read people, build trust and generate productive relationships
- Secure and deliver increased productivity, results and performance for the company
- Develop the emotional strength and resolve to manage perceived conflict in difficult performance management situations
The Outstanding Performance Manager is a residential training programme which requires delegates to stay overnight. The length of the programme is 2.5 days including 2 nights. Delegates have to pay the course fee of £2,675 + VAT plus the accommodation/venue costs of £516 + VAT.
Provider: Global Edge
Global Edge - training for everyday performance conversations
Global Edge is a team of highly qualified and knowledgeable performance conversation experts. Their team of highly qualified and experienced performance managers are passionate about increasing the frequency, quality and impact of performance conversations inside organisations, in other words, the everyday...