ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business (RQF)South London College
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business (RQF)
Would you like to skip an entire year of study just so that you can enter into a Bachelor’s Degree programme? Many students have taken up this path to complete their University Degrees. ATHE courses now make it possible. The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business (RFQ) is designed to give you an approved progression pathway to your choice of Degree. This is UK’s OFQUAL regulated qualification that supports higher education learning. This Level 3 Diploma is equivalent to A Level or HE. If you want to achieve a Degree in Business and Management but lack the traditional entry level qualification, this ATHE Level 3 Diploma will give you a pathway to achieve your educational objectives. You can successfully advance to a University Degree by enhancing your expertise in business, marketing, communication skills and research.
If you’ve always aspired to study business or management, the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business (RFQ) is the perfect choice of course. It is a recognised qualification that will make you a highly valued asset across a wide spectrum of industries. You will become a competitive candidate that can demonstrate a high-level of skills and knowledge on the subject matter. Additionally, you will see your earning potential improve once you complete this course. It is a fully accredited qualification that will also add value to your educational profile.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 16
- 5 or more GCSEs at Grades C and above
- Other related level 2 subjects
- Other equivalent international qualifications
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business (RFQ) Certificate.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
1. How Businesses Operate [M/507/2220]
- How Businesses Operate
- Assignment – How Businesses Operate
- How Businesses Operate – Learner Resources
2. Marketing Principles and Techniques [K/507/2152]
- Marketing Principles and Techniques
- Assignment – Marketing Principles and Techniques
- Marketing Principles and Techniques – Learner Resources
3. Academic and Research Skills for Business [M/507/2153]
- Academic and Research Skills for Business
- Assignment – Academic and Research Skills for Business
- Academic and Research Skills for Business – Learner Resources
4. Communication Skills for Business [T/507/2154]
- Communication Skills for Business
- Assignment – Communication Skills for Business
- Communication Skills for Business – Learner Resources
Mandatory Units: 4
- How Businesses Operate - Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Marketing Principles and Techniques - Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Academic and Research Skills for Business - Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Communication Skills for Business - Credits 15 / GLH 90
- Total Qualification Time : 600 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 360 hours
- Level : 3
- Credits : 60
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE level 3 Diploma in Business and Management, learners must complete 4 mandatory units totaling 60 credits. Learners will achieve a Pass / Merit / Distinction for each unit based on the quality of work submitted.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Business (RFQ), you will gain an accredited certificate that will provide the pathway to enter Bachelor’s Degrees and Top Up Degrees in a number of Universities. Learners can progress to the following,
- Entry to a Level 4 ATHE Extended Diploma in Management
- Entry to Bachelor’s Degree Programme First Year
- Entry to Vocational Qualification
- Employment at Supervisory Level
- Self-employment, setting up your own business
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses