ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and ManagementSouth London College
If you want to enter the third year of a degree programme, can you do it without entry-level requirements? The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management is designed to make this a possibility. This is the available progression pathway for learners to enter into a wide selection of Universities in the UK. This is a fantastic course if you want to pursue a career in management. You will gain a wealth of knowledge, and the opportunity to complete your degree in half the time. This is an OFQUAL regulated qualification in the UK that is designed to support learners who want to achieve an accredited qualification and progress to their choice of degree. It is equivalent to the third year degree programme, which lets you enter the final year of the Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Management. If you do not have a foundational level qualification, this Level 5 Diploma will enhance your standing and improve career opportunities across a wide range of industries.
The ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management will improve your career prospects. You can impress potential employers with this recognised qualification. It will also give you the potential to find a high-paying job, and add value to your CV by boosting your educational profile.
You will be Eligible for 14 days immediate access to an Accredited Course from South London College.
- Check the suitability of the course compared to your requirement.
- Free 14 day temporary access to Study materials and more.
- You can upgrade temporary access to fully paid access at the end of or before 14 days.
- Complete your qualification and upgrade your skills to advance your career
- No Commitment. No Credit Card required for the 14 Days access.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You must be over the age of 18
- Prior study in in Business, Management or related subjects at level 4 or above
- A level 4 qualification, such as Extended Diploma in Business and Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Appropriate standard of English
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon the successful completion of this course, learners will be awarded the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management Certificate.
ATHE is a global awarding organisation regulated by Ofqual and other UK and international regulators. ATHE offers a wide portfolio of vocationally orientated and internationally recognised qualifications which include business and management, law, computing and healthcare. ATHE qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant Bachelor’s and Master’s Top Up degrees by a number of UK and international Universities, providing significant tertiary education opportunities for learners.
Training Course Content
- Business Organisations in a Global Context [K/617/1175]
- People Management [H/617/1174]
- Marketing Principles and Practice [D/617/1173]
- Manage Sustainability in an Organisation [T/617/1177]
Mandatory Units: 2
- Business Organisation : Credits 15 / GLH 60
- People Management: Credits 15 / GLH 60
- Qualification Number : 603/3349/2
- Total Qualification Time : 600 hours
- Total Guided Learning Hours : 240 hours
- Level : 5
- Credits : 60
Method of Assessment
In order to successfully complete the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management, learners must complete 2 mandatory units and 2 optional units totaling 60 credits.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Progression and Career Path
Once you complete the ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business and Management course, you will gain an accredited qualification that will provide the pathway to enter a Bachelor’s Degree and Top Up Degree programme in the final year in a number of recognised Universities in the UK. Learners can progress to the following,
- Employment or increased opportunities in your current job role
- ATHE level 5 Extended Diploma in Management
- Extended Diploma in Management for Health and Social Care
- A Level 6 ATHE qualification including Extended Diploma in Management / Extended Diploma in Business Administration
- Final year of Bachelor’s Degree Programme at some universities
South London College is a well-established Professional online education provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. South London College...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses
1,700 GBP-2,500 GBP