CIPD Advanced Award in Employee Engagement - Fast Track programme
Senior leaders are increasingly recognising employee engagement as an essential component of organisational success.
This qualification programme provides a unique opportunity to analyse the concept of employee engagement and explore the contribution of employee engagement as a route to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence within a high-performance working environment.
This is a fast-track qualification programme, which means you will only attend one week of face-to-face workshops with the remaining assessment completed within eight weeks after the workshops.
This provider has changed its terms and conditions to allow for rebooking/an amended cancellation policy in light of COVID-19
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Benefits of the qualification
On completion of the programme, you will be able to:
- analyse the concept of employee engagement, both intrinsically and also as an instrument for facilitating high-level business purposes
- explain the empirical and philosophical connections between employee engagement, managerial leadership, strategic aspirations and HR strategies focused on infrastructure maintenance and also the development of human resource management (HRM) competitive differentiators
- explore the critical contribution of employee engagement as a route to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence within a high performance working environment
- design and undertake an analysis of the relationships, causal or correlational, between levels of employee engagement and organisational performance, measured by both process efficiency and corporate outcomes
- create justified, cost effective and strategically defensible action plans for promoting engagement within their own organisation and elsewhere
- evaluate levels of employee engagement within organisations, functions and business units and recommend and implement programmes designed to achieve remedial changes or embed levels of engagement already accomplished.
Content of the qualification
PRE-WORK- you will be require to complete around 10 hours of pre-reading or pre-work before attending this programme. Please ensure you factor this into your time.
(Pre-work will be available on the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). VLE access details will be sent to you 2-3 weeks from the start date. Please note if you are a late booker, access may be delayed slightly, however pre-work will be sent to you via e-mail.)
- The concept of employee engagement
- Behaviours and evidential signs
- Connections between EEG managerial leadership and strategic aspirations
- Implications for HRM connections between engagement and HR strategies.
- The contribution of EEG to strategic, reputational and competitive excellence
- The relationships between levels of EEG and organisational excellence
- High performance principles and working practices
- Measuring levels of EEG.
- Justifying the case for promoting EEG
- Gaining support and overcoming resistance - drivers and barriers.
- Alternative methods for measuring engagement levels
- Enhancing, embedding and retrieving levels of engagement
- Summative Assessment Briefing.
Assessment 1 -The contribution of EEG to organisational success
- Giving Feedback
- Individual Formative Assessments
- Programme and Learning Review
- Programme feedback
- Next steps.
- exercises and activities held throughout workshops
- apresentation on the topic of employee engagement for which you will be expected to prepare for throughout the week.
- a 3,000 – 3,500 word written assignment which must be completed four weeks after the face-to-face element of the programme.
All our programmes can be run in-house, where we can tailor the content to your organisation’s unique needs.
Suitability - Who should attend?
You’re likely to be a senior HR practitioner with responsibility for HR decision-making, employee engagement and organisational design. This one-week, fast-track programme is particularly suited to HR professionals who wish to complete a postgraduate-level qualification in a shorter time period. With face-to-face attendance only required over a one week block, overseas practitioners also find this course particularly attractive.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Please note that on successful completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Human Resources and your CIPD Awarding Body certificate will reflect this. An accompanying transcript to the certificate will highlight the specific Award unit studied.
Why choose CIPD Training
Over 100 years of experience
Join over 25,000 professionals currently studying
100+ short courses
£3,495 + VAT
Membership is not mandatory, however CIPD Training strongly recommend coming into Affiliate Membership in order to benefit from the full range of CIPD resources available to members. Contact the provider for more information.
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...
Find out more about this CIPD Advanced Award in Employee Engagement - Fast-track programme course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!