Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Advanced Award in Employment Law
This CIPD level 7 advanced award programme is designed to provide delegates with the knowledge, skills and confidence to be acknowledged as the principle source of employment law expertise and guidance within your organisation.
CIPD offers their programmes and qualifications throughout the United Kingdom (including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff and Edinburgh), and internationally.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is designed for experienced HR professionals, line managers or consultants who already have a good, general understanding of employment law. Typical delegates possess three years of HR experience and may have previously completed the CIPD Intermediate Award in Employment Law.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
This programme is split into 11 modules and is structured as follows:
- Module 1 : Introductory Workshop - Duration: 1
- Module 2 : Fundamentals of Employment Contracts - Duration: 1 day
- Module 3 : Employment Contracts in Depth - Duration: 1 day
- Module 4 : Discrimination and the Law - Duration: 1 day
- Module 5 : Employee Relations and the Law - Duration: 1 day
- Module 6 : Maternity and Family Leave: Rights and the Law - Duration: 1 day
- Module 7 : TUPE: Transfer of Undertakings - Duration: 1 day
- Module 8 : Health and Safety Law - Duration: 1 day
- Module 9 : Understanding Data Protection Law - Duration: 1 day
- Module 10 : Grievance, Discipline and Dismissals - Duration: 2 days
- Module 11 : How to Prepare for an Employment Tribunal - Duration: 2 days
Full Up-front Qualification Fee £4,840 + VAT, Member fees: £4,840 + VAT
You can either pay the full fee up-front, or pay on a course module by course module basis. If you pay on a course module by course module basis, you'll be invoiced for the 11 course modules on an individual basis for the total fee of £4,995 + VAT.
The fees include all tuition, personal tutor support, assessment, course material and access to the dedicated Virtual Learning Environment. They do not include travel, accommodation, or the £30 registration fee for the intermediate level award if not a member of the CIPD, which is payable directly to the CIPD.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...