Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Reward ManagementCIPD Training
CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Reward Management
This CIPD qualification provides insights and advanced skills in reward management. Professionals seeking recognition and advancement in their human resources careers will find this advanced HR qualification to be highly practical and relevant to their daily roles.
The Reward Management programme explores the in-depth technical aspects of reward management and covers key strategies needed to develop tailored strategies and solutions for real organisational needs.
This unique programme brings the CIPD’s research, knowledge and training expertise together with leading practitioners and consultants in the field, to provide you with a recognised qualification based on leading-edge thinking and highly practical approaches.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Reward Management qualification provides a clear path for professional recognition and is ideal for HR generalists wishing to develop in their generalist role or progress into a specialist or consultancy role in human resources.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of the programme, you’ll be awarded the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Reward Management. The qualification is accredited by the CIPD, and equivalent to QCF level 7.
On successful completion of the CIPD Level 7 Advanced Award in Reward Management you will be able to:
- assess and utilise all the key components of reward management, including contemporary approaches and developments
- diagnose reward issues and determine an appropriate fit between reward schemes and the business and wider external context
- apply reward knowledge and skills with confidence in public, private or voluntary sector settings
- optimise the effectiveness of reward budget spending
- ensure that pay systems are not discriminatory
- develop the reward programme so that it is adaptable and does not become a source of competitive disadvantage
- analyse the relationship between the environment, strategy and systems of reward management
- explore the conceptual apparatus and theoretical debates informing reward management
- critically discuss traditional, contingent and knowledge bases for transactional and relational rewards
- design internally consistent reward structures that recognise labour market and equity constraints
- analyse executive and expatriate rewards in an international context.
Training Course Content
Course Module 1 : Introductory Workshop - Duration: 1 day
- identify the key requirements of the Award
- define the components of reward
- analyse the links between reward, the organisation and the external environment
- explain the factors that influence people to join or leave an organisation
- identify the factors that create engagement and motivate employees to deliver high performance
- evaluate the skills required of reward specialists.
Course Module 2 : Base and Variable Pay - Duration: 2 days
- Structuring and managing base pay
- Designing variable pay programmes
- Delivering on-going financial support to your business organisation
Course Module 3 : Benefits, Pensions and Share Schemes - Duration: 2 days
- Making an influential contribution to the management of your organisation's benefit plans, pensions, and share schemes
Course Module 4 : Reward in Context - Duration: 2 days
- Case studies to deliver the specialist knowledge needed to aligning reward strategy with the business, HR and organisational strategy
- The reward environment in which the organisation operates and looks at the resources required to manage reward schemes
Course Module 5 : Global Mobility - Duration: 1 day
- Global mobility
- Managing your company's assignment programme
- Develop and negotiating expatriate packages
- Managing the interface with third party providers
A blended learning approach
This training programme blends face-to-face and self-study learning methods (within the CIPD Virtual Learning Environment).
Student fees are: £4,399 + VAT
The fees include all tuition, personal tutor support, assessment, examination fees, course material and access to the dedicated Virtual Learning Environment. They do not include travel, accommodation or registration as a studying member of the CIPD (mandatory for all candidates who are not already CIPD members).
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...