Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Progressive Strategies for Talent ManagementCIPD Training
Progressive Strategies for Talent Management-- 2-Day Course by CIPD
This two-day Progressive Strategies for Talent Management course examines best practices for talent management as well as corresponding limitations and opportunities that can contribute to the development of progressive strategies. During the course of this CIPD course, participants will come to understand techniques influenced by principles of psychology, inclusiveness and the establishment of talent-centred cultures.
Participants will use learn from real-world application and gain the opportunity to develop practical implementation plans for their own organisations as well as share new creative ideas on talent management with other senior practitioners and managers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is recommended for anyone responsible, or involved in the talent management strategy and process in an organisation.
Training Course Content
The training content for this CIPD programme is as follows:
- Current thinking on talent management; the nature of talent, competence, skills, talent and strength, how talent management is currently defined, the limitations of current thinking
- Progressive thinking on talent management; radical approaches by progressive organisations, playing to strengths and positive psychology
- Designing a progressive talent management strategy; philosophy and leadership for talent, components of a progressive strategy: purpose, vision, engagement, structure, character and results.
The cost for this Progressive Strategies for Talent Management course is:
- Full Up-Front Qualification Fee: £1,150 + VAT
- Member Fees: £1,280 + VAT
Progressive Strategies for Talent Management can also be provided in-house with content tailored to suit organisational needs. This in-house offering is also a cost-effective approach for organisations which have a number of people who require training. Enquire now for more information.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...