Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Promoting Positive Management Behaviour
Promoting Positive Manager Behaviour-- 1-Day Training Course
This 1-day Promoting Positive Management Behaviour course by CIPD helps participants understand which manager behaviours are important to prevent and reduce stress in staff members. It has has been developed using a rigorous research programme in conjunction with the Health and Safety Executive and Investors in People. Upon completion of the course, participants will have developed an action plan for their management approach as well as their skills relating to
- managing emotions and having integrity
- managing and communicating existing and future work
- managing the individual in the team
- reasoning/managing difficult situations
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is recommended for managers at all organisational levels who are interested in the well-being of their team.
Training Course Content
The training content for this 1-day programme includes:
- Why prevent stress and why managers are important for the prevention of stress
- Evidence base on what manager behaviours are key for preventing and reducing stress in staff
- How others perceive your management approach
- Why manager behaviours are part of your current management approach and which are not
- Managing and communicating existing and future work
- Reasoning/Managing difficult situations
- Respectful and responsible: managing emotions and having integrity
- Managing the individual in the team
- Key strengths, development needs, seeking support to ensure that your development is effective.
The cost for this Promoting Positive Manager Behaviour certificate course is:
- Full Up-Front Qualification Fee: £545 + VAT
- Member Fees: £490+ VAT
CIPD offers courses and qualifications across the UK (including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Cardiff and Edinburgh), and internationally.
Enquire for more information and to find out more about in-house training options.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...