Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Reorganisation, Restructuring and Redundancy-- 1-Day Short Course by CIPD
This short, Reorganisation, Restructuring and Redundancy course supplies participants with the skills to in successfully manage the legal implications of organisation change including redundancy, outsourcing or other forms of reorganisation. Offered by CIPD, this 1-day course examines the legal aspects of restructuring, particularly in relation to employment law challenges.
Upon completion of this training programme, participants will have an updated view of the key legal issues pertaining to organisational structure, including contract changes, redundancy law, individual and collective consultation requirements and TUPE issues.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Reorganisation, Restructuring and Redundancy course is suitable for HR practitioners responsible for employment issues within their organisation.
Training Course Content
The course content for this programme is as follows:
- the key principles and the law
- the selection process – the ‘pool' of selection and selection criteria
- finding suitable alternative employment
- avoiding unfair dismissal claims
The Consultation Process
- the duty to inform and consult – when and how it applies
- TUPE and collective redundancy
TUPE and Outsourcing
- when does it apply, who is covered?
- employee rights and TUPE
- outsourcing and changes to service provision
- communication and consultation
- the practical lessons
The Role of HR in a Merger
Changing Employment Contracts
- drafting the new employment contract
- harmonisation of terms and conditions
- avoiding unfair dismissal and breach of contract claims
- constructive dismissal.
The cost for this 1-Day CIPD training course is:
- Full Up-Front Qualification Fee: £545 + VAT
- Member Fees: £490 + VAT
Enquire for more information to have this Reorganisation, Restructuring and Redundancy course offered in-house.
Provider: CIPD Training
Shaping the future of the HR and L&D profession. The CIPD is championing better work and working lives, setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisational development. With more than 100 programmes, CIPD Training is one of the UK's...